On this page we provide an overview of relevant events organised in the GFBio context, such as
Public Trainings - Roadshows - Summer-Schools - Expert Round Table-Meetings and last but not least our Annual General Assemblies.
- 01 - 02 December 2020: 40. Diversity Workbench Workshop – DWB Training: Introduction in the Database Suite with focus on Scientific Collection Management (virtual workshop)
- 1 December 2020: GFBio Roadshow #stayAtHome edition, CAU - Institute for Natural Resource Conservation, Kiel
- 24 - 26 November 2020: 8th GFBio General Assembly #GFBio20 (virtual meeting)
- 16 November 2020: GFBio Roadshow #stayAtHome edition, Chair of Restoration Ecology, Technical University of Munich
- 4 November 2020: GFBio Roadshow #stayAtHome edition, Institute of Molecular Biology, RTG GenEvo & CRC 1361, Mainz
- 26 - 27 October 2020: 39. Diversity Workbench Workshop – DWB Training: DiversityDescriptions as Research Data Management System (RDMS) (virtual workshop)
- 30 April 2020: GFBio Roadshow #stayAtHome edition, AG Ökologische Pflanzengeographie, Marburg
- 29 April 2020: GFBio Roadshow #stayAtHome edition, Leibniz-Institut für Zoo- und Wildtierforschung (IZW), Berlin
- 11 March 2020: GFBio Expert Round Table "Best Practices für eine arbeitsteilige FDM-Beratung zwischen disziplinären und institutionellen Serviceeinrichtungen", Göttingen
- 4 March 2020: GFBio Roadshow & Info Desk during Annual Assembly of the Biodiversity Exploratories (DFG SPP 1374), Wernigerode
- 17 February 2020: GFBio Roadshow, Uni Koblenz Landau, Research Training Group 2360 "Systemlink", Landau
- 05 - 07 November 2019: 7th GFBio General Assembly, Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig, Bonn, #GFBio19
For an overview of all relevant events organised in the GFBio context since 12/2013 please go to the GFBio Wiki page Past Events.